: Devious Septum : : Devious Septum :

the end... my brain was... um... what?!

TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

Kirbopher: "Alright. How many pieces?" Made my day, 'nuff said Keep up the Good Work!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

^.=.^ LOL Factor... 7, but....Awwwww

The punch-line. epic.... and unexpeted.
The Animation, was your usual GOOD
But, it was too long and a tiny bit cliché, but other than that it was good

But did you realy have the do that to the dog?,
there are other ways to highten aprehention, etc etc

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Ski-free?

I give it a 5 only because of the ok effects, and is that the guy from SkiFree? if so you should have him eaten at the end.. by the snow man, you know the one Im talking about.... NO NOT FROSTY...

Short-Factor responds:

GODAMMIT THIS ISNT SKI FREE AAEERRGGHGHHGH

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

It was Funny with a capital F$%^ing F

this One of the few newer starting series that I have liked, it dose have a few tinny gapeing hole, I mean it Good, but I can probly guess where it going, I mean king picks boy, boy learns to fight, then boy kills evil dictator, that sort of thing right?, not that I mean any disrespect, but if that is the plot, I say so far, Not Bad, but a bit cliché... :) I sent you a sugestion, sorry if I bothered you..
Still so far it gave me a laugh... thats always good

Jazza responds:

well your wrong sorry. i had to focus ep 1 on how larry became the chosen one, otherwise, what happens next you have NO idea of :D it doesnt bother me i like suggestions :)

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

lol

That my friend is just Evil...., lol I never actualy thought you could do that with a soundboard

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

O_O Cliffhanger NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alvin and Co, We slute you, THIS WAS BLOODY COOL, the amount of work alone..... it is impressive, to anyone who has not watched this, PLEASE DO

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

My head is Exploding with IDEAS and questions

ok, Im a Die-hard Zelda fan from ye olde times, and I must Say I have enjoyed the trilogy immensely, but I must ask, are you drawing your references from all games, or just the 64 and GC/Wii, (OoT/Majora and Twilight), so far you have done a realy good job, I also see references to Oracle of Ages, the symbols of the Three
Tunes (Echoes, Currents and Ages), so let me see, you'll probley forget about Time Travel because of Paradox, but what of Wolf Link, Hmmm, I also wonder if you'll bring in any refences to Oracle of Seasons, Just think about it a Time Traveling Werewolf with the ability the Change the Seasons, Hmmmm, That has Possibilities. ,.,.,O_O,.,., Cant wait for the next one... all 8 have been Very good, Tingle is Still a tight-ass about his maps though, LOL

Mario Number 1 Million Mario Number 1 Million

O........k,,,

Wierd, short and trippy man

nicksoul responds:

ok

thanks

Steal This Flash Steal This Flash

Meh....2 points for the show + 1 for G-MOD

G-Mod is fun, incidenly nice choise of music, next time please put a bit more work into it, at lease a live action vid

Connow responds: